We originally communicated a release date of mid-May for this second wave of tickets, however it is clear from your comments that you’re keen to start planning your epic summer adventures sooner, and we want to ensure you’re able to do that.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to pre-book my entry with a Merlin Pass?
- I’ve already used my pre-book allocation but would like to book for Summer instead, can I cancel?
- I thought the summer pre-book tickets were being released in May, why are they being released now?
- Are there any restriction dates for using my Merlin Pass at SEA LIFE Weymouth?
- How do I purchase Merlin Pass Friends and Family tickets to SEA LIFE Weymouth?
- Can I use my Share the Fun vouchers at SEA LIFE Weymouth?