Calling all Captains, Commodores and Sailors! Come and climb aboard the brand new Caribbean Cove Galleon and sail away to the seven seas on a magical adventure. Or why not have a go at climbing to the top of the lookout point to spot rays, jellyfish and turtles swimming around Caribbean Cove – just watch out for any sharks!
Play amongst the exciting shores of Caribbean Cove, they can also help to save our seas with Tyler the Turtle and become a SEA LIFE Ranger. As a SEA LIFE ranger you will be given the all-important task of helping to find and protect turtle eggs. Plus, you’ll learn just why seagrass is such a vital habitat and discover the damage plastic does to the marine environment.
- Trek through Calypso Heights with nine remarkable towers and five fun slides. Will you accept the challenge and climb through the trail?
- Sail away! Climb aboard and sail away on an exciting adventure on the Caribbean Cove Galleon and ship.
- Watch out for a shark encounter! Get up close and personal with jaws and venture through Caribbean Cove’s very own shark tunnel.
- Travel across Canyon Bridge and imagine being suspended amongst the tree tops of the Caribbean jungle – are you brave enough to look down?
- Have an underwater adventure in the Oceanic Octopus Crawl Tunnel and imagine yourself swimming along the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean sea bed...
All SEA LIFE Weymouth tickets include Caribbean Cove.
To pre-book your tickets please click here.