SEA LIFE Weymouth is a fantastic, 14 acre indoor and outdoor attraction where children and adults alike can discover amazing creatures from magnificent sharks, colourful Clownfish, cheeky otters, comical penguins and inquisitive Sea Turtles. Along with over 1000 creatures, we have Caribbean Cove - Dorset's Greatest Adventure Playground, The Splash Zone and Pool along with all our fun and educational talks and feeds.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find updates about SEA LIFE Weymouth?
- What is SEA LIFE Weymouth?
- What is inside SEA LIFE Weymouth?
- How long does it take to go around SEA LIFE Weymouth?
- Who is SEA LIFE Weymouth suitable for?
- How long are the queues for SEA LIFE Weymouth?
- How many areas are there within SEA LIFE Weymouth?
- What time are your talks and feeds at SEA LIFE Weymouth?
- What happens if I need to leave before the end of my visit?
- How long will it take me to get around the whole attraction?